Root River Parkway Project
- Additional parking to serve the Whitnall Beer Garden and nearby recreational amenities.
- Replace pavement on the existing parkway, including new concrete curb and gutter and stormwater infrastructure.
- Provide an off road path for pedestrian and bicycle use and provide better connectivity to the beer garden.
- Install new LED lighting in the parking lot.
- Utilize stormwater green infrastructure to provide bio-infiltration of stormwater runoff.
For more information on the project please visit: https://www.mkecountyparks.org/root-river-parkway-upgrades