We assure you that the day-to-day operations of the Greendale Police Department WILL continue uninterrupted.
PLEASE continue using 9-1-1 for EMERGENCIES only.
PLEASE use our non-emergency number, 423-2121, for all other calls.
PLEASE utilize 2-1-1 for general health. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In order to keep our employees and YOU safe, we are:
- Conducting virtual roll call to reduce contact between employees
- Pre-screening before and during calls for service
- Asking citizens to step out of their houses to speak with us to maintain social distancing
- Asking that citizens decrease their contact with our Police lobby
- Asking citizens pay fines or permit fees online (www.greendale.org)
- Asking that you request records utilizing the online form and faxing/mailing/emailing the form to us
- Suspending collection of prescription drug medications in our lobby
- Suspending PBT testing for non-law enforcement purposes
- Suspending Probation & Parole meetings in our building
- Suspending fingerprinting for non-law enforcement purposes
- Suspending enforcement of night parking (college kids home)
- Utilizing DOT online forms
Please visit CDC.gov for up-to-date information.