2) Search by address, owner or parcel-select from populated list
3) Click bottom "Layers" tab
4) Scroll down to Surveying-check box ->expand list with "+" button then check box "parcels with surveys" these properties will appear outlined in Blue.
5) At bottom left of map click on Basemap to change to Areial View
6) There is a wrench symbol for the "tools" you can click on to measure or find the area (be sure to change under analyze to FEET)
***If you are proposing anything but a new home, addition, or garage you can find the rear corner property stakes and indicate that on the plat.***
A survey is required for the following (draw item to scale on it) :
7) New Homes
8) Parking Slabs
To have a survey done, you must contact a professional land surveyor. Below is a link to search by county.