School Health Services
The links below will direct you to the current health and wellness page for each school:
Greendale School District
Martin Luther High School
The Greendale Health Department is aware of the updates the CDC made for “Isolation and Quarantine Period for the General Population.” and are working on implementing this guidance in our community.
We are currently awaiting further clarification on certain details from the CDC, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), and Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and how those details will translate into school and childcare settings.
As we monitor an increase in cases in our community and the effect that widespread illness is having, we would like to take this opportunity to encourage those who live, work, or spend time in Greendale to;
- Get vaccinated, if eligible
- Wear a high quality, well-fitting mask when around others
- Watch your distance- maintain physical space from others
- Wash hands often with proper hand hygiene; cover your cough or sneeze, and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home if you are sick, symptomatic, or have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19
Keeping children in school to support the best learning environment is a top priority. If we all work together, we hope this is something we can safely accomplish.
COVID-19 School Information:
- CDC Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- DHS Guidelines for the Prevention, Investigation, and Control of COVID-19 Outbreaks in K-12 Schools in Wisconsin
- COVID-19 Infection Control and Mitigation Measures for Wisconsin Schools 2021/2022
- Science Brief: Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs - Updated | CDC
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents and Caregivers about COVID-19 Precautions in Schools | CDC