Village Hall Update
Greendale Village Hall
Greendale, WI 53129
Your bi-weekly news update from the Village of Greendale including important announcements, a look back at recent events and a look forward at the upcoming events in Greendale, Wisconsin.
VILLAGE HALL UPDATE FOR AUGUST 7, 2018
As always, we encourage you to tell your friends and neighbors about the Village Hall Update. To sign-up for our Village Hall email list, please click here. Those on our list will receive timely communications from the Village along with a notice when the Village Hall Update has been posted.
Village Board Meeting in Review
At the July 17th Board meeting the Board approved the following items:
- An ordinance amending Chapter 12 of the Municipal Code regarding license applications.
- A special event permit for the Greendale Lions Club for Village Days.
- An ordinance amending Chapter 8 of the Municipal Code, regulating when set up may begin for parades. Chairs and blankets may not be set up prior to 7:00 pm the evening before the parade and pop up tents may not be placed earlier than 7:00 am the day of the parade, may not be affixed to the ground and must be occupied. Signs will be placed along the parade route explaining the new regulations.
- A proclamation for Marty Lubing thanking her for her service on the Library Board.
August 7th Village Board Meeting Preview
The Board will consider approving:
- A resolution authorizing staff to apply for Community Development Block Grants.
The Board will discuss the safety of the walkways on Broad Street and Northway, as well as the hours of the Village’s Recycling Center.
The Board will meet in closed session, but will take no action on, amending a lease on the Village’s elevated storage tank at 7100 Euston Street.
Village Nites on the Green concert series begins on Sunday June 17th
Downtown Markets will begin on Saturday June 23rd 8:00 am – noon
Saturday Night Fun on the Green concert series begins on Saturday June 23rd http://greendaleentertainment.com/gazebo-series/
Greendale Historical Society Tour of Homes: Saturday August 4th
Village Days: August 10th- 12th