The Department of Public Works now offers residential yard waste collection. For a fee of $40, residents can schedule a pick-up of up to 2½ cubic yards of material. Yard waste may be parceled in one of two ways:
- Bundles: Branches cut to 4 foot lengths and securely tied. Bundles may weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Bags: Any yard waste materials may be placed in bio-degradable bags that weigh no more than 50 lbs. each. You may place any combination of up to 10 bags or bundles at the curb for collection.
Call the Department of Public Works (414) 423-2133 to schedule a pick-up or for more information.
Appliance and Furniture Pick-up
The Department of Public Works offers to Greendale residents only, to have appliances and furniture picked-up at curbside for a fee.
- Fee is $25.00 for the first item, $15.00 for each additional item picked up at the same stop. Cash or checks are accepted; checks payable to The Village of Greendale.
- Payment may be made at Village Hall or left on the door at the day of pick-up.
- Pick-ups will only occur Tuesdays from 7:00 am to 2:30 p.m.
- Items must be at curbside for pick-up.
- Please have all items child safe.
- Accepted items include: washers, refrigerators, couches, dryers, freezers, chairs, dishwashers, air conditioners, mattresses, stoves, dehumidifiers, box springs, ovens, hot water heaters, desks, microwaves, electronics
If you have any questions, please call the Public Works Dept. at 423-2133.