Fall Leafing Schedule
The Fall leaf pickup will begin the week of October 12th and run through November 6th. Attached is the schedule
. Public Works will pickup leaves curbside on your regularly scheduled recycling day. We suggest that you rake leaves into piles between the sidewalk and the curb and move them into the street (2 feet from the curb) the day before your scheduled collection day. DPW will pick up leaves and grass clippings ONLY (NO plant materials, vines, branches, logs, gravel, trash bags, etc.).
As always, if leaves are still falling after November 6th the Public Works Department will continue to pickup until leaves are done falling or the first snowfall occurs.
- Do not pile leaves over or within 10 feet of a storm sewer catch basin.
- Water down your leaves after raking to prevent them from blowing back into your yard.
- Do not park your vehicle over a leaf pile - heat from the exhaust system can cause a fire.
- For easier leaf disposal cut them up with your mower.
- You may also bag up your leaves and bring them to the Yard for disposal.
November 3, 2020 Election
If you would like to request an absentee ballot be mailed to you please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
You can also use that site to view a sample ballot or to find your polling place. Also, if you previously signed up to receive an absentee ballot for all the elections this year and have changed your mind and would like to vote in person, please contact the Clerk to get your absentee ballot requested canceled.For more information on elections please click here.